M U A L L A | Leather Shoulder Bag White
Named after the first Turkish woman architect, Mualla Eyüboğlu, the crossbody bag has everything you need from day to night.
Decorated with Anqa weave, the flap and the body is accented through filled leather bindings.
Choose to wear it either cross-body, or over the shoulder by double chain strap. With our signature patented handwoven leather accented on the flap, this is a small bag with big style.
*Free worldwide shipping.
- Crafted of premium cowhide leather with silky natural finish
- Handmade and handwoven
- Phone sleeve and zipper pocket inside
- Sleeve at the back
- Protective dust bag included
- Superior quality YKK Excella zippers
- If you have any questions about this bag, please email us at email@example.com
- Width: 24 cm (10")
- Height: 15.2 cm (6")
- Depth: 8.5 cm (3.5")
- Chain handle drop long version: 52 cm (21")
- Chain handle drop short version: 30 cm (12")
- Weight: 0.65 kg (1.43 lbs)