H A L I D E | Leather Circle Crossbody Bag Black
This iconic structured round silhouette, interpreted with Anqa weave, can be toted by two small handles or worn cross body for a hands-free option.
Side lining panels inside, keep your belongings secure.
It is a statement piece that fits easily in your hand or fits perfectly on your shoulder for brunches, evening occasions, and every event in between.
Halide is named after Halide Edip Adıvar, Turkish novelist, nationalist, and political leader for women’s rights. She played an important role in 1920’s of Turkey.
*Free worldwide shipping.
- Crafted of premium cowhide leather, silky finish
- Removable chain strap included
- Handmade and handwoven
- Protective dust bag included
- Superior quality YKK Excella zippers
- If you have any questions about this bag, please email us at email@example.com
- Diameter: 19 cm (7.6")
- Depth: 7.4 cm (3")
- Weight: Approximately 0.35 kg (0.77 lbs)